4/23/09

Ready for anything

So I feel like I am ready for anything now! I've been wanting to go back to school, and wasn't sure what I wanted to do, then was gonna put it on hold for Jay. So now I've decided I'm going. Soon! I decided LPN. And I want to work in post partum. When I had Jacks I wasn't sure what I was gonna do, rather bottle or breast. Well I went w/ breast and have been now for 8 months. I really think more moms should breast feed! It's natural, it's God's gift to moms to bond w/ their babies and provide for them! I love it and want to help others w/ this! So I am still also waiting to hear fromt he newborn nursery at the hospital, I applied for a tech postion on night shift, and if I get the job it'll be great for when I graduate and need a job! Well I'm still praying for it, and will continue to do so. I'm super excited and can't wait to start school!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment